Looking for work? Are you ready to work now?
The #WorkNOW program in partnership with Wingate Avenue Community Centre and Kensington Neighbourhood House is part of the Victorian Government’s Jobs Victoria initiative that’s helping Victorian jobseekers gain employment. Jobs Victoria services are delivered by specialist employment experts who work closely with employers to identify job opportunities and prepare job seekers for those roles.
Jobs Victoria includes services that:
- assist jobseekers to gain employment
- actively engage with employers to identify job opportunities
- offer flexible services designed to meet the needs of jobseekers
- link to community support services to meet the needs of jobseekers and maximise employment outcomes
- provide services that address gaps in and complement existing services, including Commonwealth services
Please call Clara to book in for a FREE careers appointment: 03 9376 5244