We are currently looking for a Senior Partnership Broker to join our amazing team.
- Do you thrive on working within diverse and highly rewarding environments?
- Are you committed to positive outcomes for disadvantaged young people?
- Are you a good facilitator and communicator?
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinate and support staff to deliver operational contracts of the MMVLLEN, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders, organisations and agencies in education, training, community and business.
- Broker strategic partnerships across education and industry
Maternity leave position for one year, fixed term, 0.8EFT from October/November 2018 to November 2019.
For more information and job description go to EthicalJobs.com or click here.