MMVLLEN is committed to working in partnership with individuals and organisations who, like us, are passionate about, and committed to, improving the learning and employment opportunities, and pathways available to young people.
Partnership is central to the way we do our business. Our state, area and local partnerships enable us to:
- influence and align agendas and programs
- create and share new knowledge
- support and trial new initiatives
- contribute to service system improvement.
We partner with others in two key ways:
- Participating and contributing to formal and information networks that focus on the strategic level to bring about system-level change
- Bringing key stakeholders together to initiate, drive and implement projects and service approaches that test innovative ideas and contribute to increasing the benefit delivered.
Projects we're working on with some of our ongoing partners: